Monday, November 3, 2008
Ahh election day tomorrow...Manhattan is alive and buzzing with anticipation of the craziness that I'm sure will be going on in just 24 hours. Hope everyone is registered to vote! Erin, I know you are :)

I write to you from Human Sexuality class which will soon be over. My professor is extremely comical and interesting to listen to talk about sex - he is about 60 years old with gray hair, glasses, black fishing vest over a long plaid shirt, and weighing in at about 5 foot 6 and 200 pounds.

Class is over now and I'm sitting in the lounge waiting for my next class, sociology, which starts in about 15 minutes.

This morning was slightly frustrating as I'm trying to work out a new schedule with Shea since she doesn't do her business in the house anymore. Right now I'm taking her out every time I let her out of the cage, and immediately after she's eaten. It's slightly frustrating right now but as soon as she's old enough to stay out of the cage during the day I will only have to bring her out about 3 times a day instead. Poor puppy, as soon as she gets into a habit I have to go and change it and ruin her life!

This morning I tried Kashi Go Lean Naturally Vanilla instant oatmeal. That is an exceptionally long title to have to write about one freakin product. I was pleasantly surprised with the texture and flavor of this oatmeal. Although it was instant and had a sweet vanilla taste to it, the taste was only mild and not artificial tasting. I added 2 tbsp cottage cheese, some water, a bit of milk, 1/3 of a small Gala apple and 1/2 a banana. To top it off I added 1/2 tbsp PB and the entire thing came to about 400 calories. I constructed a bit of a daily food chart to make tallying my daily calorie intake a little easier. I will post it later on. For now, it's off to class for me. Hope today is an interesting topic :) !!
posted by TrailofTwoSisters at 9:06 AM |

0 Comments: