Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Ahh it's night already - where DID the day go? I'm very tired so this will be pretty brief before I go and pass out in bed. The GOOD news is that my first class tomorrow (the 8:05 a.m. one) is cancelled! This means instead of waking up at 6 am I will be waking up around 6:45 or 7 instead and either going to the gym or for a quick run. It will probably be the gym as I will most likely go for a run on Friday morning instead.

My run today went well! I ran about 1/2 mile to the track, and felt pretty good the entire time. When I got to the track I ran for a mile (4 laps) pretty much the whole time, stopping once for 10 or 15 seconds to adjust my headphones. I also had a clothing issue as my shirt was riding wayy up and had to tuck it into my leggings like a granny! By the way - it was raining. Yeah, so many distractions and and bumps in the road but I stuck with it and even ran a majority of the way back home! In total, I figure I did about 2 miles - one mile running, the other a mixture of running and walking. Maybe in two or three weeks I'll be able to do it without stopping once! That is aiming pretty high for such a short time, but a week ago I never would have thought I could ever run a mile straight!

After my workout I had the other half of banana from this morning and half a Kashi bar.

For lunch I went with my grandmother to a nearby diner and had a whole wheat grilled cheese with a cup of vegetable soup. It didn't really fill me up, so I had about 1/2 cup of 2% fage with 1/2 sliced Granny Smith apple and some Fiber One cereal. (Just went back in my post to point out how many times I have referenced to grandmothers in this post.)

Later on I snacked on a granola bar and for dinner had small serving of grilled chicken with broccoli rabe, whole wheat rice, and some salad. For dessert I had some fat-free Carvel Vanilla ice cream which probably had a ton of sugar in it but oh well. I didn't closely watch calories today (as I don't most Wednesdays) but I'll make up for it tomorrow!

Erin - I'm happy you're finally feeling better and that you'll be back to the plan tomorrow!! Maybe you can post what you're planning for the rest of the week. Love youu<3

Goodnight!!
Casey
posted by TrailofTwoSisters at 10:48 PM |

0 Comments: