Friday, October 31, 2008
okay so i'm starting everything up again today. my little stomach thing made me lose about 5 pounds in about 4 days. sweeeet.

i'm going to run and maybe cross-train today. we'll see how i'm feeling after the run. i know that the decrease in my eating is probably slowing my metabolism down so it is important to get this exercise in. i still did my daily walks to work so i wasn't a complete bum this week!

the yael naim concert on wednesday was great. she is so cute. she just jumped around the stage making everybody laugh and sing with her.

OH AND IT'S HALLOWEEN! YAY! yael did a cover of britney's toxic (a la tristan prettyman, hollaaaa) and it's kind of a creepy song so it can be my video of the day. the images are just some random thing, i'm not sure who did them or why.

posted by shakemca at 10:11 AM |

0 Comments: